Aug 30, 2012

Review: Bagman – Operation Massenmord! – 2004




I started reading review of this movie years ago. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one that didn’t praise the film to be nothing less than a stroke of genius. I’ve wanted to see it for a long time but I was kind of worried about that the DVD only had French and Germen language to choose from and no English subtitles. Nevertheless I bought it and put it in the shelf for later viewing. Finally I took it down and saw it! I can say this: you don’t need to understand a single word in this movie. The plot is obvious even if there’s not much of it really. The main thing about is innovative murders and splatter and it’s a fine example of a good splatter film. I laughed my ass of at times and most of the gore looks really good too. I don’t know how much it cost to record by I’m guessing it wasn’t very much. I can live with a few scenes of bad makeup, masks and props when the rest is absolutely fabulous! It’s a very high paced flick with some of the greatest splatter action I’ve ever seen actually!

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment